List of Corporate VfP Partners
The following VfP partners, U.S.-based businesses, support international development
goals through their internal corporate social responsibility that offer international voluntary
service opportunities to their skilled American employees.
Bank of America
Computer Frontiers, Inc.
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
Empowerment Consultants International, Inc.
Global Business Development Group, Inc.
Integration Technologies Group (ITG)
International Media, Development, Peacebuilding Consulting
Land O'Lakes International Development Division
Morocco Trade and Development Services
Orbis Management International
Plexus Consulting Group, LLC
Productivity Point International
List of Non-profit VfP Partners
The following VfP partners, U.S.-based nonprofits, are working to support federally-supported initiatives that can use volunteers overseas right now:
- A Broader View Volunteers
- Action Against Hunger
- African Medical and Research Foundation - USA
- AHEAD Energy Corporation
- Air Calvary
- Alliance for African Assistance
- American International Health Alliance
- American Jewish World Service, Inc.
- American Public Works Association
- American Oil Chemists' Society (AOCS)
- American University's Kogod School of Business
- American International Health Alliance-HIV/AIDS Twinning Center
- American Society of Agriculture and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers International (ASME International)
- Ann Foundation, Inc.
- Arlington Academy of Hope
- Association of Jewish Family & Children's Agencies
- Atlas Service Corps, Inc.
- Blue Kitabu
- Bridges to Prosperity
- Business Council for Peace
- Business Volunteers Unlimited
- California Technological Care
- Catholic Medical Mission Board, Inc.
- CCIM Institute
- CERT International
- CHF International
- Childrens AIDS Fund
- Christian Connections for International Health
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- Christian Mission Aid
- Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
- CitiHope International
- Citizens Development Corps, Inc.
- Coalition of Children in Need Association (COCINA)
- Coastal Resources Center
- The Coffee Quality Institute
- Common Hope
- Compatible Technology International
- Convoy of Hope
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- Counterpart International, Inc.
- Cross Cultural Solutions
- CURE International
- Dalit Freedom Network
- Datelinehealth-Africa Inc
- The Degenhardt Foundation
- Deshpande Foundation
- The Dominican Republic Education and Mentoring (DREAM) Project
- East Meets West Foundation
- Encore! Service Corps International
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- The Endocrine Society
- Engineering Ministries International (eMi)
- Engineers Without Borders-USA
- Family Health International
- Feed the Children
- Financial Services Volunteer Corps
- FINCA International
- First Love
- Florida Association for Volunteer Action in the Caribbean and the Americas (FAVACA)
- Foods Resource Bank
- Foundation for Democracy in Africa
- Foundation for Sustainable Development
- Foundation for Understanding and Enhancement
- Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism
- Freedom House
- From Houses to Homes-Guatemala
- GIS Corps
- Global Brigades
- Global Giving
- Global Medic Force
- Global Neuroscience Initiative Foundation
- Global Service Corps
- Global Parks
- Global Partnerships
- Global Vision International
- Global Volunteers
- Global Water
- Globe Aware
- Grameen Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Hands Along the Nile Development Services, Inc.
- HealthCare Volunteer
- Health Volunteers Overseas-USA
- Help Africa Relief and Development, Inc
- Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation
- Hôpital Albert Schweitzer/The Grant Foundation
- Humanitarian International Services Group
- IMA World Health
- Information Technology Association of America
- Innovations in Civic Participation
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
- Institute of Internal Auditors, The (The IIA)
- Institute for Sustainable Communities
Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- International Aid
- International Center for Not-for-Profit Law
- International Economic Development Council
- International Executive Service Corps
- International Foundation for Education and Self-Help
- International Institute for Christian Studies
- International Medical Corps
- International Medical Volunteers Association
- International Reading Association
- International Real Property Foundation
- International YMCA
- Islamic Medical Association of North America (IMANA)
- Kids Alive International
- Kids Around the World, Inc.
- Kurdistani American Chamber of Commerce
- Living Water
- Lott Carey Baptist Foreign Mission Convention
- Life House Ministries
- Lifewater International
- Lumiere Medical Ministries
- The Malawi Project, Inc.
- Maternal Life International, Inc.
- MBA Corps
- Medical Missions for Children
- Medical Teams International, Inc.
- Mercy Ships
- Millennium Promise
- Mission Connect, Inc.
- Mission Doctors Association
- Multicultural Council of America
- National Ground Water Association (NGWA)
- National Peace Corps Association
- New Frontiers Health Force
- The Nigerian School Project
- Nonprofit Clinic
- Omni Med
- Operation Blessing International Relief and Development Corporation
- Operation Hope
- Operation Renewed Hope
- Operation Smile
- Partners of the Americas
- Partners Worldwide
- The Peregrine Fund
- Physicians for Peace
- Practical Compassion, Inc.
- Project Concern International
- Project C.U.R.E.
- Project DAWN, Inc.
- Project HOPE
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Ready, Willing...Enable! Inc.
- Relief International
- Reach the Children
- Rotary International
- Sahara Solutions Foundation, Inc. & NomadHope
- Salt Street Foundation, Inc.
- Salvation Army Glendale
- Salvation Army World Service Office
- Samaritan's Purse
- Service for Peace
- Sonje Ayiti Organization
- Southern Cross Humanitarian
- SOZO International
- SRI International
- Strategies for International Development
- Students Partnership Worldwide
- St. Joseph's Healthcare System, Inc.
- Technoserve, Inc.
- Trickle Up Program
- Tomorrow's Stars
- United Planet
- United States Energy Association
- University of Connecticut, Global Training and Development Institute
- Vision Africa
- Visions in Action
- Volunteer Consultants International
- Volunteer Missionary Movement
- Volunteer Peten
- Volunteers Association for Bangladesh (VAB)
- Volunteers for International Development and Aid (VIDA)
- Volunteers For Peace, Inc.
- Washington State University/International Programs
- Water For People
- Water Missions International
- Wings of the Dawn International Institute for Children
- Winrock International
- Women in Progress
- World Association for Children and Parents
- World Conference of Mayors, Inc.
- World Hope International
- World Witness